Please check the product carefully before sign for package.
The warranty period for carbon bicycle parts
CBK guaranty all of its parts for durability using.
- 2-year + 1 month (From the date of shipping ) warranty on frame/road rims/MTB XC rims;
- 1-year + 1month (From the date of shipping ) warranty for MTB AM/DH rim, carbon disc wheel, carbon 3/4/5/6 spoke wheels, fork, handlebar, stem, and other carbon bike accessories.
- 1-year Crash Replacement with a 15% discount. In case of a repair or replacement, the warranty period to the total product does not extend.
If you have any quality issue with any component, simply return it to us for inspection (We do not pay for return shipping).
And we will issue you a replacement component or fix the original at no additional cost（You need to pay the shipping fee for the replacement component.
Replacement components will only be sent after we have received your returned component and finished an inspection to determine the cause of any problems.
The warranty does not apply:
Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
Installation of parts or accessories or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damaged, abuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacture specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.
The strongest spokes that can be used on our rims are double butted 2/1.8/2mm. Straight gauge 2mm straight gauge spokes are not allowed to be used on our rims or there is no warranty (they are too stiff to use with carbon rims).
Spokes, nipples, or wheel building issues if the wheel were NOT built by CBK.
If work is done to the wheels by a non-CBK technician, any warranty claim due to “wheel building-related issues” may be refused. If you have a potential wheel building warranty issue with a wheel built by CBK, contact us first to determine the best way to move forward.
Normal wear and tear (Spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, rim tape, etc.)
Notes for Warranty and Crash Replacement Policy:
The Warranty program applies to the initial purchaser.
Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, it will be viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original order and does not get reset with a replacement rim.
The warranty and crash replacement policy is stipulated here for all rims unless otherwise stated on the product page on our website.
How to make a claim:
• send clear pictures of the position with problem and serial number, also fill in our CUSTOMER COMPLAINT SHEET
• send all above information to our sales, and our sales will forward to our engineers, give reply in 3 workdays.
• proof of purchase is required for any limited warranty replacement/repair or crash replacement program.
The CBK Customer Service can be contacted at:
Tel: +86 18650033338