Please thoroughly inspect the package before signing.
(1) If there is no damage, sign for the product. If there is damage, report this on the delivery slip or, alternatively, refuse the shipment and it will be returned to CarbonBikeKits. If a claim is made against the shipping company, they will provide a compensation number. Please inform CarbonBikeKits of this number for delivery tracking. Arrangements for reshipment will be made within 10 business days upon receiving the returned item.
(2) If the items are damaged but accepted and not reported, there is no recourse against the delivery company and you are responsible for purchasing any replacement product.
(3) If the package is in good condition, but the product is significantly damaged in transit, please keep the waybill, packaging, etc., and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days after the delivery.
If the shipment gets lost in transit, please get in touch with us (email@example.com) immediately.
If the product you received does not match your order, do not use the product, and contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org). If a return and refund is granted, it will be subject to the conditions below, unless otherwise agreed to by CarbonBikekits:
(1) Only products in saleable condition, shipped from CarbonBikekits and having arrived within the last 30 days, will be considered for a return in terms of a refund.
(2) Special configured products (non-stock/special order) will not be considered for return and refund unless the issue is due to an error made by CarbonBikekits.
(3) Should CarbonBikekits agree to a return and refund, expect repayment within 3 business days after the item has arrived at CarbonBikekits.
The customer is responsible for all fees associated with returns:
(1) 20% of the initial purchase value (minimum $100 USD) will be charged for restocking and refurbishment.
(2) Shipping costs, customs, duties, and any other fees unless otherwise stated in the warranty policy.
Scope: The Crash Replacement Policy covers accidental crashes or misuses such as casing a big jump or drop, crashing, rock strikes, heat damage, etc.
Product: Applies to all rims.
Coverage: 3-year crash replacement from the date of purchase. 15% discount for replacement rims.
(1) The crash replacement policy is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
(2) Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
(3) Please note that you are responsible for any associated shipping costs, customs, taxes, and duties.
- Rims/ Frames Order from 2022, 3-year + 1-month warranty from the date of purchase,
- 2-year + 1-month warranty from the date of purchase for carbon disc wheel, 3/4/5/6 carbon spokes wheels.
(1) If any manufacturing defect occurs within 30 days of the date of being received, CarbonBikeKits is obligated to replace the rim(s) and pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs after 31 days and up to 3 years, CarbonBikeKits is obligated to replace the rim(s), and the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
(2) At our discretion, we may send a heavier-duty rim version. If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model at no extra cost.
(3) The Standard Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
(4) Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
The warranty does not apply:
(1) Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
(2) Installation of parts or accessories or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
(3) Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damaged, abuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacture specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.
(4) Use wrong brake pads for rim brake wheels,let the rim brake surface melt.
(5) The strongest spokes that can be used on our rims are double butted 2/1.8/2mm. Straight gauge 2mm straight gauge spokes are not allowed to be used on our rims or there is no warranty (they are too stiff to use with carbon rims).
(6) Spokes, nipples, or wheel building issues if the wheel was NOT built by CBK.
(7) If work is done to the wheels by a non-CBK technician, any warranty claim due to “wheel building-related issues” may be refused. If you have a potential wheel building warranty issue with a wheel built by CBK, contact us first to determine the best way to move forward.
(8) Normal wear and tear (Spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, rim tape, etc.)
How to make a claim:
• send clear pictures of the position with problem and serial number, also fill in our CUSTOMER COMPLAINT SHEET
• send all above information to our sales, and our sales will forward to our engineers, give reply in 3 workdays.
• proof of purchase is required for any limited warranty replacement/repair or crash replacement program.
The CBK Customer Service can be contacted at:
Tel: +86 18650033338